Official Times Club Night & presentation night from our 2016/2017 swimming season. The Meet is only open to current RSC Members.
400 IM and Free
25, 50 and 100 of all strokes.
Only 3 races / swimmer permitted.
You must enter online here by midday 13 October 2017 to be able to race on the night.
Timeline for the night will be:
5:45pm -6:15pm warm up
6:15pm – Award Presentations
6:30pm – 7:30pm Racing
We need 12 timekeepers to be able to run the night – if your child is swimming, you will be required to register to timekeep. Please signup here to timekeep or help with the BBQ.
Terms & Conditions
1. Meet approved by Swimming Metro North East (SMNE) and Swimming NSW (SNSW).
2. Meet will be conducted under the rules of Swimming Australia and Swimming NSW.
3. Results will be submitted to SMNE and SNSW and uploaded to results Central (except 25m events).
4. Nil entry fee
5. Only 3 events per swimmer.
6. The Meet Director reserves the right to amend the program and conditions of entry.
7. Online entries only via the Ravenswood Swim Club website.
8. Ravenswood Swim Club member ONLY event.
9. All swimmers U12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
10. Parents of all swimmers will be required to timekeep.
11. Entries close at midday 13 October, 2017.
12. Swimmers age as at 13 October, 2017.