Our next Club Night is Friday 13 October & will not only be our presentation night for awards from our last swimming season, but it will also be an official times Club Night. This meet is only open to Ravenswood Swimming Club members. The races on offer are:
400 IM and Free
25, 50 and 100 of all strokes
Each swimmer is eligible to race only 3 events on the night. You cannot register your events on the night, registrations are online via the link below. To register your races for this event click the button below.
We will need 12 timekeepers for the night to be able to run the event so if your child is swimming please sign up here to timekeep.
Timing for the night will be:
5:45pm – 6:15pm Warm up
6:15pm – Award Presentations
6:30pm – Racing Starts
7:30pm – Races Finish – BBQ on offer to buy dinner
Terms & Conditions for the Meet
1. Meet approved by Swimming Metro North East (SMNE) and Swimming NSW (SNSW).
2. Meet will be conducted under the rules of Swimming Australia and Swimming NSW.
3. Results will be submitted to SMNE and SNSW and uploaded to results Central (except 25m events).
4. Nil entry fee
5. Only 3 events per swimmer.
6. The Meet Director reserves the right to amend the program and conditions of entry.
7. Online entries only via the Ravenswood Swim Club website.
8. Ravenswood Swim Club member ONLY event.
9. All swimmers U12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
10. Parents of all swimmers will be required to timekeep.
11. Entries close at midday 13 October, 2017.
12. Swimmers age as at 13 October, 2017.