All members of Ravenswood Swimming Club must complete & agree to the Club's Membership policy prior to joining, by filling out the form below.
Our Membership Policy is as below.
1. I agree to abide by the rules, regulations, Codes of Conduct and policies of Ravenswood Swim Club, Swimming NSW, Swimming Australia, the relevant Area Swimming Association and the relevant club, including Swimming Australia’s Anti-Doping, Member Welfare, Child Welfare and Privacy Policies (these are available at ).
2. I authorise Ravenswood Swim Club and Swimming NSW to use, disclose or relate to any relevant bodies any of my personal information that may be necessary to implement the rules, regulations, Codes of Conduct and policies in 1 above. I agree to have my name, photograph and results published in official programs, newsletters and websites.
(a) Swimming Australia (including for direct marketing purposes), SNSW Affiliates and other organisations involved in swimming in New South Wales;
(b) companies engaged by Ravenswood Swim Club and/or SNSW to carry out functions and activities on their behalf including direct marketing;
(c) government agencies; and
4. I understand my membership application may be rejected if the information is not provided.
5. I understand that if I do not wish to receive promotional material from SNSW’s sponsors and third parties you must advise SNSW via email or telephone or via the specific opt-out procedures provided in the relevant communication.
1. I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the declarations above and the details provided in the application.
2. I personally consent to the declaration above.
3. I warrant that all information provided to Ravenswood Swim Club is true and correct.
4. Where the applicant is under 18 years of age this application must be signed and/or form submitted below by the applicant’s parent or legal guardian.
5. I as the parent or guardian of the applicant expressly agree to be responsible for the applicant’s behaviour and agree to personally accept the conditions set out in this membership application and declaration.
CONDITIONS & AGREEMENT DECLARATION
I/We authorise Ravenswood Swim Club to use, disclose or relate to any relevant bodies any of my personal information that may be necessary to implement the rules, regulations, Codes of Conduct and policies of the Ravenswood Swim Club.
I/We grant permission to the Ravenswood Swim Club to use my photograph, video, multimedia and/or likenesses of me captured during club events without payment and/or compensation to me. These items become the sole property of the Ravenswood Swimming Club to use for any legitimate purpose, including, but not limited to, promoting, advertising and marketing activities.
I/We agree to have my name, photograph and results published in official programs, newsletters and websites.
I/We agree to participate in fund raising activities Ravenswood Swim Club implements as a compulsory activity for the club throughout the membership period.
I/We agree that timekeeping is a compulsory activity and will help at meets and on club nights when requested.
I/We agree that swimmers entries for each SMNE and coach-nominated swim meet are accepted on the basis that a parent/guardian agrees to timekeep, officiate or assist as requested for at least one session per day of the meet. Refusal to assist as requested may result in withdrawal of the swimmer from the meet.
I/We agree to adhere to the Ravenswood Swimming Club Uniform Policy.
I/We acknowledge that Ravenswood Swim Club may cancel the club membership of individuals/families who do not meet the requirements of this agreement or the Club Code of Conduct.