TERMS AND CONDITIONS RAVENSWOOD SWIMMING CLUB AND SNSW MEMBER DECLARATION
- These Terms and Conditions have been developed to ensure parents and members are aware of and agree to Ravenswood School for Girls and Ravenswood Swimming Club expectations. Failure by any parent or member to adhere to any of the rules or regulations, Ravenswood School for Girls or Ravenswood Swimming Club Code of Conduct or any other Policy or Procedure implemented by Ravenswood School for Girls or Ravenswood Swimming Club may result in cancellation of membership.
- In accepting the Terms and Conditions of Ravenswood Swimming Club (applicants under 18 years of age, must have a parent or legal guardian sign on their behalf) parents and members agree to adhere to rules and regulations as set out by Swimming NSW (SNSW), Swimming Australia (SAL) and Swimming Metro North East (SMNE). The rules, policies and guidelines for these institutions can be found on the following websites: Swimming Australia, Swimming NSW, and Swimming Metro North East.
a) Swimming Australia and Swimming NSW;
b) Companies engaged by Ravenswood Swimming Club or Ravenswood School for Girls to carry out functions and activities on their behalf including direct marketing.
c) Government agencies; and
- I understand that in order to facilitate the effective operation of Ravenswood Swimming Club, the participation of members and recognition of member activities and achievements, the Club may use and distribute personal information, photographs and recorded footage of members or events for:
a) Ravenswood Swimming Club and Ravenswood School for Girls records;
b) displayed from time to time around Ravenswood School for Girls;
c) publication in Ravenswood School for Girls or Ravenswood Swimming Club magazines and newsletters, promotional material including social media and Ravenswood School for Girls website.
If you do not give permission for you or your child’s image to be used, notification is required in writing to Ravenswood Swimming Club firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I agree to assist in any capacity where possible, when requested, at swim meets and will obtain a free Volunteer Working with Children Check (WWC) supplying the details of such to the Ravenswood Swimming Club and Ravenswood School for Girls if requested. A WWC check can be obtained at www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-working-children-check.
- I acknowledge that the Ravenswood Swimming Club may cancel the club membership of individuals/families who do not meet the terms and conditions of membership.
On behalf of all members listed in this application, I have read, understood, acknowledged, and agreed to all of the above and I confirm that all information provided in this membership application is true and correct.