Dear Ravenswood Swimming Club Members,
For those members who will be in Sydney during January, we will be targeting the St George Swimming Club Australia Day Carnival, being held at Bexley on Saturday 21 January.
This carnival is open to all Ravenswood members, who hold an Inter-Club or State- National membership. For those swimmers who hold a Club Night swimmer membership wanting to enter, please ensure you upgrade your membership to an Inter-Club membership prior to entering.
Entries for this carnival are now open via CLICK HERE and we recommend you getting your entries done within the next week to avoid missing out.
Swimmers should enter as follows:
- Senior + Intermediate swimmers – 1x 200m event, 2x100m events, as many 50m events as you wish
- Junior swimmers – 200m free, 2x100m events, as many 50m events as you wish
- Development swimmers – 100m free, 4x50m events
- Marlin / Barramundi swimmers – 3x50m events
Transport to Bexley
- Intermediate and Senior Squad swimmers will travel via Ravenswood School van along with the coaching team to the carnival, parents are welcome to meet us at the carnival. A permission note for the van will be sent in early January.
- Junior, Development, and Barramundi / Marlin swimmers will be required to be transported by a parent to the carnival.
At the conclusion of the carnival, we invite all attendees and their families to a team dinner, details to follow. Please RSVP to this email, YES or NO along with numbers, no later than Friday 16 December if you would like to attend the team dinner.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Ravenswood Swim Coaching Team